Bursting with blueberry flavor, we like this one at the end of the night. The anise-infused pomegranate juice feels unexpected in all the right ways and is there to keep you sipping. We used oolong because we love the deep, earthy flavor, but if you want to play with the profile more, try another black tea variety. Makes one 6-oz serving
- 2.5 oz blueberry verjus*
- 1-1/4 oz anise-infused pomegranate juice*
- 1-1/4 oz oolong tea (or other non-sweet black tea), chilled
*See recipes below
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass and stir gently until mixed.
- Pour the drink into your preferred chilled cocktail glass.
Adapted from All Day Cocktails by Shaun Byrne & Nick Tesar
Makes 12 oz, enough for 4 drinks
- 350ml (12oz) Kally Verjus
- 165g (6 oz) frozen blueberries
- Combine frozen blueberries and verjus in a container.
- Leave the container in the fridge to allow ingredients to mix together for 12 hours.
- Strain out the blueberries and store the blueberry verjus in a clean glass container for up to two weeks. Strained blueberries can be used for a blueberry syrup or coulis.