What can we say, we love a margarita and this verjus-based take really hits the spot. We wanted to tame the sweetness, so we added in some jasmine tea. It brings a nice complexity without overpowering or taking away from those classic marg notes. Makes one 4-oz serving
- 1 oz Kally Verjus
- 3/4 oz fresh-brewed mild fruity jasmine tea, chilled (try Happy Tea from Art of Tea)
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz agave syrup
- 2 droppers All the Bitter Orange Bitters (or similar)
- 2 small slices of jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1-½ oz Fever-Tree Sparkling Lime & Yuzu (or similar)
- Combine all the ingredients (except sparkling water) in a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into your preferred glass and add fresh ice.
- Top with Sparkling Lime & Yuzu and any preferred garnishes (we like fresh or dehydrated jalapeño or citrus).